TRAVEL 2 months ago

My Guide to Koreatown

As much as I love traveling, there is nothing quite like coming home and going back to those hidden gems in your own backyard! A few months ago I posted my Instagram Worthy DTLA Guide and it got such great feedback that it inspired me to do some more city guides. After many months of digging and researching around Los Angeles to find all the best spots, our next adventure takes place in Koreatown, Los Angeles!

So today, I’m taking you through some of my favorite spots to grab traditional Korean food, coffee, markets, and of course beauty spots in K-Town! So the next time you find yourself in Los Angeles, be sure to bookmark this page to immerse yourself in a truly authentic Koreatown experience!

Do you guys have any spots in Koreatown that you love? I want to know! And would you guys want to see my favorite hole in the wall Koreatown beauty spots? Leave a comment down below and have a fantastic Monday!

PS: Only three more days until you can shop my Nordstrom exclusive JOA collection!

Credits:

Photography by Teddy Nguyen (Instagram | Website)

How to Travel like a Bo$$

So, as many of you will be traveling this spring and/or summer as well, the CINCteam and I decided to put our travel tips together to bring you our top recommendations on how to actually travel and feel like a bo$$!

TRAVEL 2 months ago

How to Stay Healthy When Traveling

Realistically, I know I can’t do my usual 6 am workouts, but I CAN find ways to work in some healthy habits while traveling! Keep scrolling to read my top 4 tips on how to stay healthy when traveling! And yes, you can totally do it!

TRAVEL 2 months ago

5 Tips to Dress Like A Travel Pro

There used to be a time when I wouldn’t dream of wearing sweatpants and sneakers on a flight, but now- they’re my best friends! Keep scrolling to discover my 5 tips on traveling comfortably and still looking chic!

Fashion 3 months ago

Shanghai Travel Diary

If there’s one thing I’ve learned about being in the business I’m in, is that sometimes the best things happen unexpectedly- and very last minute!...

Fashion 6 months ago

24 Hours in Tokyo

At this point, I’ve turned packing in a carry on into a science. So what did I pack for 24 hours in Tokyo?

TRAVEL 7 months ago

24 Hours With Me

It just dawned on me that I’ve never taken you guys with me through a full day during fashion week! So today, I’m going to share with you guys everything I do! From where I eat, to where I go, and what I do in the mo

TRAVEL 7 months ago