TRAVEL 8 months ago

My Guide to Koreatown

As much as I love traveling, there is nothing quite like coming home and going back to those hidden gems in your own backyard! A few months ago I posted my Instagram Worthy DTLA Guide and it got such great feedback that it inspired me to do some more city guides. After many months of digging and researching around Los Angeles to find all the best spots, our next adventure takes place in Koreatown, Los Angeles!

So today, I’m taking you through some of my favorite spots to grab traditional Korean food, coffee, markets, and of course beauty spots in K-Town! So the next time you find yourself in Los Angeles, be sure to bookmark this page to immerse yourself in a truly authentic Koreatown experience!

Do you guys have any spots in Koreatown that you love? I want to know! And would you guys want to see my favorite hole in the wall Koreatown beauty spots? Leave a comment down below and have a fantastic Monday!

PS: Only three more days until you can shop my Nordstrom exclusive JOA collection!

Credits:

Photography by Teddy Nguyen (Instagram | Website)

An Overpacker’s Method for a Stress-Free Holiday

So, this holiday, the team and I decided to do a travel story on how the usual overpacker can stay actually sane and stress-free this holiday season whether it be for a weekend fete or a long holiday getaway.

TRAVEL 1 week ago

Post Travel Detox

No matter how excited I am to be home, I'm even more excited to get my body back into the swing of things.

TRAVEL 3 months ago

Traveling with a Toddler

Traveling with a toddler is basically accepting that your world is about to be turned upside-down for a little while.

TRAVEL 3 months ago

Best Packing Tips Ever

For all of the traveling I do, I still dread packing and always think I have more time than I actually do.

TRAVEL 3 months ago

How to Travel like a Bo$$

So, as many of you will be traveling this spring and/or summer as well, the CINCteam and I decided to put our travel tips together to bring you our top recommendations on how to actually travel and feel like a bo$$!

TRAVEL 8 months ago

How to Stay Healthy When Traveling

Realistically, I know I can’t do my usual 6 am workouts, but I CAN find ways to work in some healthy habits while traveling! Keep scrolling to read my top 4 tips on how to stay healthy when traveling! And yes, you can totally do it!

TRAVEL 8 months ago