TRAVEL 1 year ago

My Guide to Koreatown

As much as I love traveling, there is nothing quite like coming home and going back to those hidden gems in your own backyard! A few months ago I posted my Instagram Worthy DTLA Guide and it got such great feedback that it inspired me to do some more city guides. After many months of digging and researching around Los Angeles to find all the best spots, our next adventure takes place in Koreatown, Los Angeles!

So today, I’m taking you through some of my favorite spots to grab traditional Korean food, coffee, markets, and of course beauty spots in K-Town! So the next time you find yourself in Los Angeles, be sure to bookmark this page to immerse yourself in a truly authentic Koreatown experience!

Do you guys have any spots in Koreatown that you love? I want to know! And would you guys want to see my favorite hole in the wall Koreatown beauty spots? Leave a comment down below and have a fantastic Monday!

PS: Only three more days until you can shop my Nordstrom exclusive JOA collection!

Credits:

Photography by Teddy Nguyen (Instagram | Website)

A Week of Wellness

We flew the whole CINCteam out to Austin for a week of wellness, meditations, group activities, and spa treatments.

TRAVEL 1 month ago

Best Tips for Traveling with an Infant

It’s been a while since I’ve traveled with an infant, so I forgot how much work it is! I traveled with Chloe when she was about 8 months, but Colette being 6 months is a totally different story!

TRAVEL 2 months ago

Marie Kondo Your Suitcase

Since I'm getting back into traveling this year, I've decided to take control of my packing.

TRAVEL 3 months ago

Fashion Week at the Peninsula Hotel New York

This fashion week was particularly special to me as I was able to bring Colette with me!

TRAVEL 3 months ago

An Overpacker’s Method for a Stress-Free Holiday

So, this holiday, the team and I decided to do a travel story on how the usual overpacker can stay actually sane and stress-free this holiday season whether it be for a weekend fete or a long holiday getaway.

TRAVEL 7 months ago

Post Travel Detox

No matter how excited I am to be home, I'm even more excited to get my body back into the swing of things.

TRAVEL 9 months ago