Food 3 years ago

My Detox Smoothie

A lot of you guys have been asking for the recipe of the detox smoothie that I drink every morning, so today we’re sharing it with you guys! In the first month of when I first gave birth to Chloe, my mom stayed with me and made me this every single morning. And now I’m still continuing to drink this and it’s been helping me a lot in shedding the baby weight and achieving a healthier glow!

Part 1:

Ingredients: Chop up 1 long carrot, 1 bunch of Broccoli, 1 Tomato, 1 Cabbage (or if you want to be exact, 200 grams of each ingredient)

Directions: Boil all of the ingredients in a pot (water covering 2/3 of the vegetable) for 15 minutes. Cook it in medium heat, it’s better if the vegetable slowly cooks versus boiling them on full blast. Use a blender and blend the veggies together and after it cools, store in the fridge. This is good for ~4 days.

Part 2:

Ingredients: Strawberries, 1/2 Apple, 1 Banana (Or 100gram of each) + 2 big scoops of the veggie mix

Directions: When you’re ready to drink your smoothie, blend in strawberries, apples and bananas, & 2 big scoops of the blended veggie mix. If you want, you can also add raw sugar to improve the taste!

Enjoy!

Photography by Karen Rosalie

California Chicken, Veggie, and Avocado Rice Bowls

A quick, easy, and healthy recipe that’s perfect for the summer days ahead.

Food 1 week ago

Cacio e Pepe for One

Well, today’s recipe is here to save you… literally. This a six-ingredient and fifteen-minute recipe. It requires pantry staple ingredients and truly is the easiest pasta you’ll ever make.

Food 1 month ago

Glowing Sunday Brunch

If there’s one thing I really love, it’s brunch. A delicious avocado toast, something sweet, plenty of fresh fruit, and a good cocktail… of course. Now that spring is here, I think we can all agree that eating healthy and eating for beauty, is what we all want.

Food 2 months ago

Chocolate Peanut Butter Crinkle Cookies

These cookies are some of my favorites, they are so delicious. Covered in chocolate, rolled in peanut butter, doughy in the center, and finished with a light sprinkle of flakey sea salt. Yum and YUM.

LIFESTYLE 2 months ago

Freezer Smoothie Packs 6 Ways

Smoothies are a great way to pack a bunch of nutrients all into one drink, and these freeze smoothie packs are perfect for busy mornings when you don’t have time to prep your ingredients.

Food 3 months ago

Vegan Chocolate Chia Mousse

If there’s one month of the year to celebrate all things chocolate, it’s definitely February. I love any excuse to make sweet treats and splurge on a dozen or so fresh roses.

Food 4 months ago