Food 4 years ago

My Detox Smoothie

A lot of you guys have been asking for the recipe of the detox smoothie that I drink every morning, so today we’re sharing it with you guys! In the first month of when I first gave birth to Chloe, my mom stayed with me and made me this every single morning. And now I’m still continuing to drink this and it’s been helping me a lot in shedding the baby weight and achieving a healthier glow!

Part 1:

Ingredients: Chop up 1 long carrot, 1 bunch of Broccoli, 1 Tomato, 1 Cabbage (or if you want to be exact, 200 grams of each ingredient)

Directions: Boil all of the ingredients in a pot (water covering 2/3 of the vegetable) for 15 minutes. Cook it in medium heat, it’s better if the vegetable slowly cooks versus boiling them on full blast. Use a blender and blend the veggies together and after it cools, store in the fridge. This is good for ~4 days.

Part 2:

Ingredients: Strawberries, 1/2 Apple, 1 Banana (Or 100gram of each) + 2 big scoops of the veggie mix

Directions: When you’re ready to drink your smoothie, blend in strawberries, apples and bananas, & 2 big scoops of the blended veggie mix. If you want, you can also add raw sugar to improve the taste!

Enjoy!

Photography by Karen Rosalie

Getting My Body Back

While I’m still trying my best every day to do so by consistently working out, eating healthy is a big part of my life and something I genuinely enjoy doing so I’m excited to get back into a routine!

LIFESTYLE 2 months ago

A Healthier Chicken Pot Pie

Let’s be real, who doesn’t love a good chicken pot pie? It’s basically a thickened up chicken soup baked up in between a flaky pie crust. And here’s a recipe that everyone should know how to make.

Food 6 months ago

Garlic Parmesan Fries with Chipotle Aioli

Excited to be back on The Chriselle Factor today sharing one of my favorites recipes that I created with Miss Hannah in mind, garlic parmesan fries with a smoky chipotle aioli!

Food 7 months ago

The Best Halloweekend Drink

With the holidays quickly approaching, and Halloween being next week, I’m always looking for great cocktails that are easy to mix up on a moment’s notice.

Food 7 months ago

Healthy Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup

The chilly autumn days and cool nights always leave me craving bowls full of cozy soup. Enter this healthy homemade instant pot chicken tortilla soup.

Food 7 months ago

Easy Korean Dumpling Recipes

Tieghan from Half Baked Harvest here, back on the blog today to share one of my all-time favorite Korean recipes, homemade dumplings!

Food 8 months ago