Food 3 years ago

Brunch at Terrine

Photography by Karen Rosalie

Last week my team and I went to Terrine for a team brunch! I usually love places that are more cozy and bistro versus commercial and overly decorated. Terrine is the perfect mixture of a french bistro with a modern and cozy feel to it. Since I haven’t traveled in a while I’m finding myself very drawn to decor that brings me to another place. (As you can see my obsession with exotic looking stairs here and here.) I was really inspired by the lush green and fountains in the outdoor seating area.

But amazing atmosphere aside, their food was divine! We pretty much ordered a lot of things off the menu and the presentation and taste was everything! Some things we ordered were the charcuterie board, avocado toast, herb spaetzle, and croque-madam. I’ve never had any of these dishes before (except avocado toast) so our team had a fun time trying each delicious dish. But my favorite was probably the pain-perdu, which was this french toast that had caramel and maple syrup on it .. Sweets galore .. Yum!

Hope you guys go on yummy food adventures this week and add Terrine to your places-to-try list!

California Chicken, Veggie, and Avocado Rice Bowls

A quick, easy, and healthy recipe that’s perfect for the summer days ahead.

Food 1 week ago

Cacio e Pepe for One

Well, today’s recipe is here to save you… literally. This a six-ingredient and fifteen-minute recipe. It requires pantry staple ingredients and truly is the easiest pasta you’ll ever make.

Food 1 month ago

Glowing Sunday Brunch

If there’s one thing I really love, it’s brunch. A delicious avocado toast, something sweet, plenty of fresh fruit, and a good cocktail… of course. Now that spring is here, I think we can all agree that eating healthy and eating for beauty, is what we all want.

Food 2 months ago

Chocolate Peanut Butter Crinkle Cookies

These cookies are some of my favorites, they are so delicious. Covered in chocolate, rolled in peanut butter, doughy in the center, and finished with a light sprinkle of flakey sea salt. Yum and YUM.

LIFESTYLE 2 months ago

Freezer Smoothie Packs 6 Ways

Smoothies are a great way to pack a bunch of nutrients all into one drink, and these freeze smoothie packs are perfect for busy mornings when you don’t have time to prep your ingredients.

Food 3 months ago

Vegan Chocolate Chia Mousse

If there’s one month of the year to celebrate all things chocolate, it’s definitely February. I love any excuse to make sweet treats and splurge on a dozen or so fresh roses.

Food 4 months ago