Paris Fashion Week 2 years ago

PFW Outfit Recap

Can you believe that just a week ago I was in Paris at the Chanel show? Now I’m back in sunny California and back to work! Like I’ve said before, I love Paris but nothing makes me happier than being home with my family. Just like I did for NYFW, I picked some of my favorite outfits from PFW to give you my PFW SS17 Outfit Recap!

Look One: Timeless

I wore this look during my first day of Paris Fashion Week. It’s a pretty classic look, and I loved giving it a little something with the brooch!

Under 150

Under 250

Under 350

Look Two: CONTEMPORARY

This was a last minute outfit I quickly put together that actually ended up being one of my favorite looks for the week. It’s so amazing how much you can stretch your wardrobe with a simple slip dress and a sweater! Layering your pieces is a great solution for the days when you really feel like you don’t have anything to wear but still want to wear something unique.

Under 150

Under 250

Under 350

Look Three: Modern

This was another look I wore on the first day of PFW. I love the off the shoulder silhouette of this dress and the pop of color my red bag gives!

Under 150

Under 250

Under 350

Which was your favorite outfit? Let me know in the comments below! Happy Wednesday!

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

Paris Haute Couture Week Recap

If it’s even possible, this season was even more amazing than the last! Keep scrolling to see a recap of the outfits I wore during the week!

Paris Fashion Week 11 months ago

PFW Diary: THE LAST DAY IN PARIS

If you're reading this right now, I'm somewhere up in the air on the plane back to Los Angeles! Paris Fashion Week, as always, was incredible but I'm SO EXCITED to be getting back to my Chloe Bear!

Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago

PFW Diary: Lovers in Paris

It was a bittersweet morning as Allen left to the airport to fly back home this morning. He was literally in Paris for 3 days and I wish he could've stayed longer.

Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago

PFW Diary: My Day with Valentino

Ahhhhh finally! Valentino day! There's always so much anticipation for this show as it's been a favorite of mine since day one.

Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago

PFW Diary: 4 Statement Outfits in 1 Day

When I woke up today, it was pouring rain in Paris, and Allen was still sick in bed. Not going to lie... the morning was quite rough. I was so tempted to just stay in and skip out on the shows so I could just cuddle with Allen. But I couldn't ditch another day of fashion week, like I did HERE! It was a super busy day with tons of amazing shows and gorgeous outfit changes per usual so here's a little recap of my day!

Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago