Paris Fashion Week 2 years ago

PFW Diary: THE LAST DAY IN PARIS

If you’re reading this right now, I’m somewhere up in the air on the plane back to Los Angeles! Paris Fashion Week, as always, was incredible but I’m SO EXCITED to be getting back to my Chloe Bear! (And Allen too of course, but I just saw him…)

For my last day in Paris, Jen Atkin’s amazing Ouai team came by to help me switch up my look! I went for a really sleek and pin-straight hair style and I kind of loved it. Whenever I straighten my own hair every now and then, I’m never able to get it feeling this silky and straight at the same time. It’s crazy how something as simple as parting your hair differently, or wearing it straight instead of wavy can totally give your look a new life!

This outfit is by Nina Ricci and the second I saw it, I fell in love with the boxy silhouette. It ended up not being the look I wore to the show (which you can see here), but this skirt and blazer set was just too gorgeous not to wear! The steel blue of the suit reminded me of Parisian rooftops and it was the perfect look to run around on my last day.

Even though I will be back to LA soon, there are more amazing adventures coming before you know it! So stay tuned on the blog and my Instagram to watch it all unfold! Have a great Wednesday!  Make sure to catch up on all of my PFW posts here !

Credits:

Photography by Drew Scott

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 7 months ago

Paris Haute Couture Week Recap

If it’s even possible, this season was even more amazing than the last! Keep scrolling to see a recap of the outfits I wore during the week!

Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago

PFW Diary: Lovers in Paris

It was a bittersweet morning as Allen left to the airport to fly back home this morning. He was literally in Paris for 3 days and I wish he could've stayed longer.

Paris Fashion Week 2 years ago

PFW Diary: My Day with Valentino

Ahhhhh finally! Valentino day! There's always so much anticipation for this show as it's been a favorite of mine since day one.

Paris Fashion Week 2 years ago

PFW Diary: 4 Statement Outfits in 1 Day

When I woke up today, it was pouring rain in Paris, and Allen was still sick in bed. Not going to lie... the morning was quite rough. I was so tempted to just stay in and skip out on the shows so I could just cuddle with Allen. But I couldn't ditch another day of fashion week, like I did HERE! It was a super busy day with tons of amazing shows and gorgeous outfit changes per usual so here's a little recap of my day!

Paris Fashion Week 2 years ago

DITCHING FASHION WEEK

It still feels surreal that Allen is in Paris with me! Those of you that follow me on Instagram know by now that Allen arrived yesterday. It all feels like a dream.

Paris Fashion Week 2 years ago