Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago

PFW Diary: Lovers in Paris

[parallax][/parallax]

It was a bittersweet morning as Allen left to the airport to fly back home this morning. He was literally in Paris for 3 days and I wish he could’ve stayed longer. I have a few more days out here so I’m starting to feel a bit homesick now that he’s is gone. But I feel more thankful than ever that he made it halfway around the world just to spend a few days with me. We really value the quality time we get to spend together because as we get busier, it’s just harder to find that time that we used to have for each other (especially after having Chloe).

Our last day together was one of my busiest days. So in-between shows, we snuck in a few hours to explore the city. I took him to a few of my favorite spots in Paris, and we had the best time ever! There have been so many times I’ve been to Paris seeing couples on the streets kissing and rendezvousing at a café and I’ve always dreamt of doing that! As cheesy as it sounds, I wanted to have a romantic Parisian day with Allen. Safe to say, mission accomplished!

As cheesy as it may sound, I also wore an outfit that I’ve always imagined myself to wear if I were to fall in love in Paris. A feminine silky blouse, a pair of cigarette trousers, kitten heels, an oversized trench coat (like this), and of course a beret. It was très French. Although my time with Allen was short, I’m so thankful I got to spend some quality time with him and have him experience fashion week with me.

ICYMI:  See the rest of my PFW Diary HERE!

Credits:

Photography by Drew Scott

Paris Haute Couture Week Recap

If it’s even possible, this season was even more amazing than the last! Keep scrolling to see a recap of the outfits I wore during the week!

Paris Fashion Week 10 months ago

PFW Diary: THE LAST DAY IN PARIS

If you're reading this right now, I'm somewhere up in the air on the plane back to Los Angeles! Paris Fashion Week, as always, was incredible but I'm SO EXCITED to be getting back to my Chloe Bear!

Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago

PFW Diary: My Day with Valentino

Ahhhhh finally! Valentino day! There's always so much anticipation for this show as it's been a favorite of mine since day one.

Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago

PFW Diary: 4 Statement Outfits in 1 Day

When I woke up today, it was pouring rain in Paris, and Allen was still sick in bed. Not going to lie... the morning was quite rough. I was so tempted to just stay in and skip out on the shows so I could just cuddle with Allen. But I couldn't ditch another day of fashion week, like I did HERE! It was a super busy day with tons of amazing shows and gorgeous outfit changes per usual so here's a little recap of my day!

Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago

DITCHING FASHION WEEK

It still feels surreal that Allen is in Paris with me! Those of you that follow me on Instagram know by now that Allen arrived yesterday. It all feels like a dream.

Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago

PFW DIARY - Outfit Recap

It's safe to say that yesterday was one of the busiest fashion week days I've ever had. It was packed with so many incredible shows and presentaions, and so many outfit changes!

Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago