Paris Fashion Week 2 years ago

My Chanel Moment

Can you believe Paris Fashion Week is over? It seems like it literally flew by! I wanted to talk to you guys a little more about the amazing look I wore to the Chanel SS17 show because it’s so important to me and it deserves its own post. I know I mentioned this yesterday, but I will never forget that exact moment I received my invitation to see the collection.

When choosing the right outfit to wear, I knew I wanted to go with something classic and timeless but I also wanted to add my own modern take on it.   And…what’s truly more classically Chanel than its staple bouclé jacket? My entire look included a matching tweed skirt that really showed how you can take a piece and make it more formal or you can throw on some chic jeans to give it more of a casual spin.  A good pair of denim can instantly make something classic feel extremely cool and approachable.

I personally love the juxtaposition of something extremely formal to something extremely casual. Originally, I was going to wear the matching set to the show but thought pairing it with jeans would be a bit more unexpected and more true to my own personal style. Thank you, Chanel, for having me be a part of this special day. I was left inspired and it will be a day I will forever remember.

PS: Catch up on all of PFW by clicking HERE!

Credits:

Photography by Jana Williams

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

Paris Haute Couture Week Recap

If it’s even possible, this season was even more amazing than the last! Keep scrolling to see a recap of the outfits I wore during the week!

Paris Fashion Week 11 months ago

PFW Diary: THE LAST DAY IN PARIS

If you're reading this right now, I'm somewhere up in the air on the plane back to Los Angeles! Paris Fashion Week, as always, was incredible but I'm SO EXCITED to be getting back to my Chloe Bear!

Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago

PFW Diary: Lovers in Paris

It was a bittersweet morning as Allen left to the airport to fly back home this morning. He was literally in Paris for 3 days and I wish he could've stayed longer.

Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago

PFW Diary: My Day with Valentino

Ahhhhh finally! Valentino day! There's always so much anticipation for this show as it's been a favorite of mine since day one.

Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago

PFW Diary: 4 Statement Outfits in 1 Day

When I woke up today, it was pouring rain in Paris, and Allen was still sick in bed. Not going to lie... the morning was quite rough. I was so tempted to just stay in and skip out on the shows so I could just cuddle with Allen. But I couldn't ditch another day of fashion week, like I did HERE! It was a super busy day with tons of amazing shows and gorgeous outfit changes per usual so here's a little recap of my day!

Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago