Outfits 4 years ago

Meet me at the Red Door

[show_shopthepost_widget id=”255159″]

Photography by Karen Chen

As you guys may remember from this post, I love pairing simple colors together. Especially when I’m traveling, I like packing simple and versatile pieces. I love these two pieces individually but I love how clean they look together. And the bow-tie in my skirt also helped a lot in hiding my baby bump!

We shot this on one of our last days in the Bahamas. Right when we crossed the street to shoot at this amazing textured wall, it started pouring like crazy and we had only ten minutes to shoot this. It was insane and we ended up getting drenched, but I also love surprises like this! When things are unexpected, it’s how you manage them that is more telling of who you are as a person. Stay strong and stay chic!

OUTFIT DETAILS:

Top: Nasty gal
Skirt: MSGM
Hat: Club Monaco
Clutch: Elizabeth and James
Sandals:Penelope Chilvers
Shop similar items here:

[show_shopthepost_widget id=”255171″]

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 1 month ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 4 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 4 months ago