Outfits 5 years ago

Meet me at the Red Door

[show_shopthepost_widget id=”255159″]

Photography by Karen Chen

As you guys may remember from this post, I love pairing simple colors together. Especially when I’m traveling, I like packing simple and versatile pieces. I love these two pieces individually but I love how clean they look together. And the bow-tie in my skirt also helped a lot in hiding my baby bump!

We shot this on one of our last days in the Bahamas. Right when we crossed the street to shoot at this amazing textured wall, it started pouring like crazy and we had only ten minutes to shoot this. It was insane and we ended up getting drenched, but I also love surprises like this! When things are unexpected, it’s how you manage them that is more telling of who you are as a person. Stay strong and stay chic!

OUTFIT DETAILS:

Top: Nasty gal
Skirt: MSGM
Hat: Club Monaco
Clutch: Elizabeth and James
Sandals:Penelope Chilvers
Shop similar items here:

[show_shopthepost_widget id=”255171″]

CRYING AT A FASHION SHOW

So many emotions this week from finishing up fashion week and crying at my favorite show this season at Valentino and Chloe successfully being a...

LIFESTYLE 3 months ago

The 3 Trends I'm Bringing into 2019

Since I'm officially off of my maternity leave, I'm so excited to start wearing non-maternity clothes again!

Fashion 5 months ago

Trends I'm Loving Right Now

While I'm always hopping from trend to trend there are three in particular that has totally captured my heart (and closet) this season.

Fashion 6 months ago

My Fashion Saving Grace

It’s been a really interesting time for me as I’m only a couple weeks away from giving birth, and as my belly is continuously growing, it’s becoming more and more difficult to find clothes that actually fit and make me feel comfortable.

Fashion 9 months ago

Why I Show Up

When I first started less than 10 years ago- it was definitely a different story.

Fashion Week 10 months ago

Accessories that Never Go Out of Style

While I might go super trendy, I'll always find myself going back to certain shapes, styles, and colors- especially when in Paris!

Fashion 11 months ago