Outfits 4 years ago

Black & White Minimal

Photography by Karen Chen

Lately I’ve been finding more and more that things are best at its essence. Quiet evenings with the hubs, watching the frenchies play, and completely indulging into a new book are just some of my favorites. And I find that this is being reflected in my outfit choices as well, as I’m turning back to black and white tones amidst bright summer shades.

I love pairing black and white pieces together for a simple but chic outfit. I’m currently obsessed with subtle textures, be it in walls for shooting or a classic black top, like my black top. This pencil skirt is perfect for the summer because it’s lightweight and sweet in its subtleties. Lace is best when it’s not overly done and this pencil skirt perfects it with the sheer hem and slit. When in doubt, I love subtracting distracting elements to get down to the basics. I’m a firm believer in beauty in simplicity, what about you guys?

OUTFIT DETAILS

Skirt: Stylestalker

Shirt: Finders Keepers

Shoes: Manolo Blahnik (similar & affordable one HERE)

Purse: Givenchy

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 4 weeks ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 4 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 4 months ago