TRAVEL 4 years ago

Bahamas Photo Diary

Photography by Karen Chen

Hi loves,

At long last, here is the photo diary of my Bahamas adventure! As some of you may know from following me on instagram, I was in the Bahamas as the judge for Miss Teen USA. It was amazing getting to meet and talk to all the talented contestants as well as being able to explore the island. It was a truly unforgettable experience, and I’m so thankful for the pageant association for bringing me on board to be a judge! All the girls were beautiful and so well-spoken at such a young age, it’s really admirable what these girls go through to be there. And congratulations again to Miss Teen South Carolina! Looking over at these images, I’m missing the clear blue waters now.. but on second thought I think I’ll be staying put in LA for a while!

Shop the post here:

[show_shopthepost_widget id=”259823″]

Traveling with a Toddler

Traveling with a toddler is basically accepting that your world is about to be turned upside-down for a little while.

TRAVEL 6 days ago

Best Packing Tips Ever

For all of the traveling I do, I still dread packing and always think I have more time than I actually do.

TRAVEL 3 weeks ago

How to Travel like a Bo$$

So, as many of you will be traveling this spring and/or summer as well, the CINCteam and I decided to put our travel tips together to bring you our top recommendations on how to actually travel and feel like a bo$$!

TRAVEL 5 months ago

How to Stay Healthy When Traveling

Realistically, I know I can’t do my usual 6 am workouts, but I CAN find ways to work in some healthy habits while traveling! Keep scrolling to read my top 4 tips on how to stay healthy when traveling! And yes, you can totally do it!

TRAVEL 5 months ago

My Guide to Koreatown

So the next time you find yourself in Los Angeles, be sure to bookmark this page for your guide to an authentic Koreatown experience!

TRAVEL 5 months ago

5 Tips to Dress Like A Travel Pro

There used to be a time when I wouldn’t dream of wearing sweatpants and sneakers on a flight, but now- they’re my best friends! Keep scrolling to discover my 5 tips on traveling comfortably and still looking chic!

Fashion 6 months ago