TRAVEL 4 years ago

The Lost City of Atlantis

Photography by Karen Chen

I can’t think of a more fitting name than Paradise Islands for the island we had stayed at. Being so far away from LA, it truly felt like a paradise recluse. And in the middle of the small island is the grand resort Atlantis. I was so blown away by the spectacular view of the island from my window, it felt completely surreal!

I absolutely love traveling. It’s so refreshing to see a whole new culture and be taken out of your element. I think growth is so important in order to become the best person you can be. For me, traveling helps me grow just a little bit with every flight and every new person I meet on my travels. The Bahamas was amazing and it was fun meeting the locals and being able to relax in the beautiful designed hotel. I’m so excited to share more photos with you guys from this trip!

OUTFIT DETAILS:

Dress: Similar
Clutch:  Elizabeth and James
Bracelet: Bought locally in the Bahamas
Jacket- Express
Shop more similar styles below!

[show_shopthepost_widget id=”236455″]

Traveling with a Toddler

Traveling with a toddler is basically accepting that your world is about to be turned upside-down for a little while.

TRAVEL 6 days ago

Best Packing Tips Ever

For all of the traveling I do, I still dread packing and always think I have more time than I actually do.

TRAVEL 3 weeks ago

How to Travel like a Bo$$

So, as many of you will be traveling this spring and/or summer as well, the CINCteam and I decided to put our travel tips together to bring you our top recommendations on how to actually travel and feel like a bo$$!

TRAVEL 5 months ago

How to Stay Healthy When Traveling

Realistically, I know I can’t do my usual 6 am workouts, but I CAN find ways to work in some healthy habits while traveling! Keep scrolling to read my top 4 tips on how to stay healthy when traveling! And yes, you can totally do it!

TRAVEL 5 months ago

My Guide to Koreatown

So the next time you find yourself in Los Angeles, be sure to bookmark this page for your guide to an authentic Koreatown experience!

TRAVEL 5 months ago

5 Tips to Dress Like A Travel Pro

There used to be a time when I wouldn’t dream of wearing sweatpants and sneakers on a flight, but now- they’re my best friends! Keep scrolling to discover my 5 tips on traveling comfortably and still looking chic!

Fashion 6 months ago