Outfits 4 years ago

Nude Expression

Photography by Karen Chen

Was going to hold off for a while before revealing these photos to you, but I couldn’t contain myself! I know I owe you guys a major Asia update on the blog, but I’m going to hold off on those so I can share this set with you first! I filmed a video for the channel before heading out to Asia with my team, which included this monochrome nude Salvator Ferragamo piece, that will be released in 2 weeks! As I’m dawning close to my 5th year of chronicling my adventures on “The Chriselle Factor”,  I think it’s safe to say that my personal style has naturally evolved since then.  4 years ago I started with mixing and matching a ceaseless amount of prints, patterns, and textures , all while frolicking around in extremely feminine frocks. Although I still enjoy dressing up like a cupcake HERE or a watermelon HERE, more often than now I find myself gravitating towards well tailored, minimalisitc, and strong lines. I believe that style is an extension to your own self expression , and that’s why I’ve been wearing clothes that support my current emotional state – powerful, strong, and vigorous.

Please come back tomorrow as I will be revealing my first set of Asia photos!

OUTFIT DETAILS:

Full Look: Salvatore Ferragamo

Bracelets:  Svelte Metals

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 3 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 3 months ago

Coats I'm Loving

While I'm wishing for springtime and warm weather (check out my floral-inspired beauty picks here!), I know I still have to face the harsh, and cold, reality of winter for just a few more months.

Fashion 3 months ago

Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits

While there's something to be said for head-to-toe red, I'm loving the subtle florals, unexpected pops of color and fun silhouettes! Keep scrolling to check out my picks for Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits!

Fashion 3 months ago

The Winter Approved Crop Top Combo

Is there a better combo than wearing a cropped sweater and high waisted pants right now? I don’t think so.

Fashion 4 months ago