Outfits 4 years ago

Cupcaking

Photography by Karen Chen

Just landed in Hong Kong, and  I can’t even express my excitement to be here! There is so much energy and vibrancy to this city…it’s incredible. Tomorrow, well actually in a few hours,  I have a big shoot/ project I’m working on with Elle Hong Kong, so I’ll be keeping today’s post fairly short.

Food has always been a big interest and passion of mine, hence all the food Instagram photos, but it wasn’t until this year my outfits started to reflect the things I ate. The other day my outfit was inspired by Watermelon (my favorite Summer fruit), and todays outfit inspiration? A cupcake! There’s a certain gratification that comes from biting into a delicious moist cupcake with cream cheese filling, and same goes for the feeling when you can whirl and twirl around in a big pink Rochas Cupcake skirt! First a watermelon, now a cupcake, hmmmm I wonder whats next??

Also it’s my first time in Hong Kong, so any recommendations on places to go, eat, and shop would be highly appreciated! Thanks loves!

OUTFIT DETAILS

Clutch: Judith Leiber

Skirt: Rochas

Top: Nordstrom

Shoes: Monique Lhullier (Similar)

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 3 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 3 months ago

Coats I'm Loving

While I'm wishing for springtime and warm weather (check out my floral-inspired beauty picks here!), I know I still have to face the harsh, and cold, reality of winter for just a few more months.

Fashion 3 months ago

Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits

While there's something to be said for head-to-toe red, I'm loving the subtle florals, unexpected pops of color and fun silhouettes! Keep scrolling to check out my picks for Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits!

Fashion 3 months ago

The Winter Approved Crop Top Combo

Is there a better combo than wearing a cropped sweater and high waisted pants right now? I don’t think so.

Fashion 4 months ago