Outfits 4 years ago

Nautical By Nature with The Coveteur

Do you recall last summer when  I cut my bangs (HERE & HERE)?  Yup,  it was inspired by none other than Zooey Deschanel herself. Although the idea of bangs was far greater than the actuality of having them (couldn’t keep up with the maintenance) , nonetheless i’ve still remained my girl crush on Zooey. So you can only imagine my excitement when The Covetur came to my downtown office  to play dress up with me  in Zooey’s dreamy new collection with Tommy Hilfiger.

It was a day filled with animated expressions, nautical prints, and whirly twirly dresses. Head over to The Covetur HERE to discover the full story .

Thank you to Jake, Stephanie, and the Tommy team for such a fun filled day!

Hair & Makeup by Sunnie Brook

Photography by Jake Rosenberg

Styling by Tommy Hilfiger

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 3 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 3 months ago

Coats I'm Loving

While I'm wishing for springtime and warm weather (check out my floral-inspired beauty picks here!), I know I still have to face the harsh, and cold, reality of winter for just a few more months.

Fashion 3 months ago

Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits

While there's something to be said for head-to-toe red, I'm loving the subtle florals, unexpected pops of color and fun silhouettes! Keep scrolling to check out my picks for Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits!

Fashion 3 months ago

The Winter Approved Crop Top Combo

Is there a better combo than wearing a cropped sweater and high waisted pants right now? I don’t think so.

Fashion 4 months ago