byrdie_lost_40lbs_chriselle-2
Fitness

My Fitness Diary

It seems like the name of the game for this year is fitness! After losing 40 lbs postpartum, I’ve really been trying to keep that weight off and maintain a healthy lifestyle. It’s definitely not easy trying to fit in working out on top of running my own business and spending time with Chloe, but I think I’ve come to terms that I won’t have a set routine and that’s okay. The beauty of my “routine” is that there isn’t really a routine.

What I have found works for me is killing two birds with one stone, like playing/working out with Chloe. As any new mom it’s important to remember that your priorities have shifted, so don’t kick yourself If time just gets away and you don’t manage to get a workout in. Hope you guys find this video helpful and are able to apply some of these workouts and healthy lifestyle tips.

sigxo_chriselle

• Chriselle, I really enjoyed this video! So funny and realistic in terms of expectations, although man, your physique is crazy awesome! I’d really love to try the routines you do with boxing and whatnot. There are several workout styles I subscribe to and don’t see myself not doing for like, forever? :) But adding something unpredictable to the mix sounds fun. And Chloe is such a cutiepie! LOL, poor girl doesn’t know you’re struggling throwing her up in the air–adorable.

• These are awesome tips and oh my goodness that jacket is gorgeous!

• eden says:

Very inspiring video and post! Exercising and staying on track is definitely hard to do with a busy schedule but I like your tip: kill two birds with one stone.

• Linda says:

Hi Chriselle!

You look fab & you are such a motivation to other mums out there!

Ps – I love the playmat you have for Chloe in your video, can I please ask where you got it from? Would love for my little one!

Keep up the great work! Thanks Linda!

• Elizabeth T. says:

Loved this video! You’ve just motivated me to get moving as well! It’s hard to find time to workout, with work and everything, but you’ve inspired me to try to squeeze in a bit of exercise, even if it’s just walking up and down the stairs <3 :)

XO, Elizabeth

• el fin says:

Hey chriselle,i have been always wondering that how you are so fit n fine while you are too busy around your work and family…you are such a inpirational person n great personality person..its really nice to have inspiration from you…chriselle rocks the world.xoxo

• Alyssa says:

What a inspiriting and encouraging post! You are so amazing Chriselle! Thanks for sharing your workout routine! xx

• Alice says:

I think eating healthy is probably the most difficult part of weight lost; people tend to forget or ignore how crucial it is as they focus on exercising. I loved watching the video, great tips on how to maintain a active lifestyle! Amazing job on dropping those postpartum pounds!

xo, Alice || a l i c e / T Y P E N U

• Joua says:

Keep up the fabbbb motivation, Chriselle!!So proud of you!
    Joua To The Rescue

• Fitness is definitely a theme of this year for me as well, as I had my daughter this past July. It’s a process, but it’s going! I totally appreciate my body more and more knowing just how amazing it is!

Xo Melissa
    Cherish & Bloom

• Thuy says:

Good insight into your fitness life :) especially juggling with work.

• YVESPINK says:

Nice workout routine…love the video

• sasa says:

Great video! Thank you for sharing! Exercise with Chloe bear is the best:P

Shall We Sasa

• Natali says:

Just like in everything, you’re such an inspiration in this too! Life can’t be perfect, it’s all about adjusting and finding what works for you the best, from the times available for the workout to the workout routine and so on.