Fitness 2 years ago

My Fitness Diary

It seems like the name of the game for this year is fitness! After losing 40 lbs postpartum, I’ve really been trying to keep that weight off and maintain a healthy lifestyle. It’s definitely not easy trying to fit in working out on top of running my own business and spending time with Chloe, but I think I’ve come to terms that I won’t have a set routine and that’s okay. The beauty of my “routine” is that there isn’t really a routine.

What I have found works for me is killing two birds with one stone, like playing/working out with Chloe. As any new mom it’s important to remember that your priorities have shifted, so don’t kick yourself If time just gets away and you don’t manage to get a workout in. Hope you guys find this video helpful and are able to apply some of these workouts and healthy lifestyle tips.

Credits:

Photography by Karen Rosalie

How I'm Staying Active While Pregnant

While I can't go hard with my workouts like I do when I'm not pregnant, it's not stopping me from being active!

Fitness 1 month ago

The Lazy Girl's Guide to Working Out

It’s all about finding the motivation and holding myself accountable.

Fitness 2 months ago

How to Stay Healthy When Traveling

Realistically, I know I can’t do my usual 6 am workouts, but I CAN find ways to work in some healthy habits while traveling! Keep scrolling to read my top 4 tips on how to stay healthy when traveling! And yes, you can totally do it!

TRAVEL 4 months ago

6 Fitness Habits to Adopt in 2018 + My Fitness Update

My relationship with working out is ever evolving but in the last couple of years I’ve really been able to streamline and find what works best for me. So to start off 2018 with your best healthy food forward, here are 5 fitness habits to adopt in 2018!

LIFESTYLE 6 months ago

5 Booty Workouts to Sculpt Your Butt

This handy little guide includes moves that will give you the maximum results in minimum time, and that you can even do in your living room. Ready to burn? Let's go!

Fitness 1 year ago

How I Got My Body Back

I gained about 40+ lbs during my pregnancy. It took some time to shed the weight but I’m so happy to be back to normal and in better shape than I've ever been!

LIFESTYLE 1 year ago