Outfits 2 weeks ago

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

So much of my life recently has been trying to find something that fits my pregnant belly.

When I say ‘this is the only thing that fits me right now’ I really do mean it! I’ve been holding out for as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I’ve been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit comfortably over my growingbelly.

Slip dresses are one of my closet must-haves no matter what, so it’s only fitting that they’ve been my go-to since I’ve been pregnant. They’re loose, breezy, and easy to wear which is perfect as the temperatures start rising here in Los Angeles. Not to mention that they drape perfectly over my growing tummy!

A lot of the slip dresses I have are in a size small, but they’re a little oversized so it works perfectly for my pregnant belly situation right now. They won’t fit me for much longer because even now I can feel the fabric stretching lol!

Since slip dresses (even ones with a gorgeous print like this one) are pretty simple, I’ve been heavily relying on some good accessories to spruce up my look. A sleek blazer, a killer bag, some badass shoes and shades and boom- you’ve taken your slip dress to the next level.

I’ll probably break down and buy some maternity clothes here soon, but for now, I’m loving my dresses!

Shop The Post

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 4 weeks ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 4 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 4 months ago

Coats I'm Loving

While I'm wishing for springtime and warm weather (check out my floral-inspired beauty picks here!), I know I still have to face the harsh, and cold, reality of winter for just a few more months.

Fashion 4 months ago