LIFESTYLE 9 months ago

February's Most Wanted

Between going on a family vacation in Hawaii, New York Fashion Week, my first Milan Fashion Week and now Paris Fashion Week- February has proven to be a very short but incredibly hectic month!

With something SUPER EXCITING happening next month (be sure to check back on the blog tomorrow for a very special little preview) I wanted to take a look back at all of the awesome products and posts from this month! Keep scrolling to discover February’s Most Wanted:

BEAUTY

3. The Color of the Season

4. My Winter Fashion Week Go-To

5. The Perfect Coat

Your Favorite Posts This Month

1.  10 Skin Habits to Adopt This Year

2. The Korean 7 Skin Method

3. The Single Girl’s Guide to Valentine’s Day (Oh hey, Hannah!)

Did your favorites make the cut? Let me know down below and have a great day!

Garlic Parmesan Fries with Chipotle Aioli

Excited to be back on The Chriselle Factor today sharing one of my favorites recipes that I created with Miss Hannah in mind, garlic parmesan fries with a smoky chipotle aioli!

Food 4 days ago

Basic Budgeting Tips That Won’t Stress You Out

Whether you are wanting to save $$ for the holidays, to go on a dream vacation, or just want to get your financial life in order, it’s important to know the basics.

LIFESTYLE 6 days ago

Redefining Women in the Workplace

With that said, can we all take a serious moment to talk about the conversations that are being had about women in the workplace over and over again?

LIFESTYLE 2 weeks ago

The Best Halloweekend Drink

With the holidays quickly approaching, and Halloween being next week, I’m always looking for great cocktails that are easy to mix up on a moment’s notice.

Food 3 weeks ago

Healthy Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup

The chilly autumn days and cool nights always leave me craving bowls full of cozy soup. Enter this healthy homemade instant pot chicken tortilla soup.

Food 3 weeks ago

Colette's Nursery Reveal

I wanted to give Colette something special, so we created this dreamy setup.

Home / Decor 4 weeks ago