Outfits 1 year ago

The Summer Accessory You Can Wear Now

Adding texture to your look is a great way to add some visual depth and dimension. This season, there’s one texture I’ve been seeing in accessories everywhere I look: raffia. It’s the ultimate Summer accessory you can wear now! From multicolored (like this bag) to black (like this hat), or a classic tan (like the hat I’m wearing in this post!) there’s something for everyone.

I love that the texture can act almost as a neutral so you can dress it up or dress it down. I’m wearing my hat and cute clutch (like this one) with a simple sun dress for a quick lunch, but I also love how woven pieces can elevate a more dressy look. How cute would an LBD like this one and these woven heels look for a summer date night? It’s like walking around with a little taste of a vacation on you! Im also eyeing these raffia mules right now.

What do you guys think of woven accessories? Let me know in the comments below and have a great day!

Credits:

Photography by Drew Scott

My Summer Pregnancy Outfit Secrets

Making sure I look good, stay cool and feel comfortable have been my main priorities.

Outfits 3 weeks ago

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 1 month ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 2 months ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 3 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 4 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 5 months ago