LIFESTYLE 2 years ago

How I Got My Body Back

I’m talking about shedding that baby weight today!  While I was pregnant with Chloe, I actually gained about 40+ lbs.  It took me quite some time to shed the baby weight and feel like myself again, but I’m so happy to be back to normal and be in better shape than I have ever been!  So many of you have been asking how I did it, what was my routine, what I ate, etc. and today is the day I’m revealing it all!

To find what I did (from my style to diet to fitness routine), I filmed a little video to tell you all how I got my body back into shape! So scroll down to see some amazing before and after photos and to watch the video. You can also watch the video HERE.

Processed with VSCO with s2 preset

Processed with VSCOcam with a6 preset

You're Entitled to Your Insecurities

In an age where you’re supposed to embrace and celebrate your flaws, am I still not allowed to feel insecure?

LIFESTYLE 6 days ago

A Year of Learning

I’ve always avoided birthdays as there is always so much pressure and excitement around them. I’m more of an ‘it’s-my-birthday-so-leave-me-alone-at-the-spa’ kind of gal!

LIFESTYLE 2 weeks ago

Stress And The City

At the end of the day, a little stress is actually good for you and can push you to be better, but when you’re overly stressed, it just sucks.

LIFESTYLE 3 weeks ago

Getting My Body Back

While I’m still trying my best every day to do so by consistently working out, eating healthy is a big part of my life and something I genuinely enjoy doing so I’m excited to get back into a routine!

LIFESTYLE 3 weeks ago

WTF is Ashwagandha?

Ashwagandha is a natural alternative for many things.

LIFESTYLE 3 weeks ago

WILL MY BODY EVER BE THE SAME?

Back into my usual routine and had a self-care day. My body is not quite where I’d like it to be and I’m not sure...

LIFESTYLE 3 weeks ago