Outfits 2 years ago

California Cool

Since it’s my last day in Los Angeles before heading off to the insanity of New York Fashion Week, I wanted to keep my outfit as simple and as casual as possible. Since NYC is going to be pretty darn cold for this Cali girl, I’m taking full advantage of minimal layers and showing some leg. I paired this super cute black midi skirt with a classic striped top and a cropped denim jacket. I threw on my Gucci slides (similar here) and this super cute hat (you know how much I love my hats) and some round mirrored sunnies to complete the look!

Do you remember when I talked about how a leather jacket is a closet must have last week? Well, I think I’m going to have to add a denim jacket to that list too! Denim jackets always look cool and there are so many ways to wear them! The denim jacket is a Califonia girl staple! From dark wash to light wash, cropped, embroidered or oversized I want one of each!

Would you guys be interested in seeing a post about my closet check-list? What would you all have on your closet check-list? Let me know below and have a happy Monday!

Credits:

Photography by Drew Scott

CRYING AT A FASHION SHOW

So many emotions this week from finishing up fashion week and crying at my favorite show this season at Valentino and Chloe successfully being a...

LIFESTYLE 1 month ago

The 3 Trends I'm Bringing into 2019

Since I'm officially off of my maternity leave, I'm so excited to start wearing non-maternity clothes again!

Fashion 3 months ago

Trends I'm Loving Right Now

While I'm always hopping from trend to trend there are three in particular that has totally captured my heart (and closet) this season.

Fashion 4 months ago

My Fashion Saving Grace

It’s been a really interesting time for me as I’m only a couple weeks away from giving birth, and as my belly is continuously growing, it’s becoming more and more difficult to find clothes that actually fit and make me feel comfortable.

Fashion 7 months ago

Why I Show Up

When I first started less than 10 years ago- it was definitely a different story.

Fashion Week 8 months ago

Accessories that Never Go Out of Style

While I might go super trendy, I'll always find myself going back to certain shapes, styles, and colors- especially when in Paris!

Fashion 9 months ago