Outfits 1 year ago

California Cool

Since it’s my last day in Los Angeles before heading off to the insanity of New York Fashion Week, I wanted to keep my outfit as simple and as casual as possible. Since NYC is going to be pretty darn cold for this Cali girl, I’m taking full advantage of minimal layers and showing some leg. I paired this super cute black midi skirt with a classic striped top and a cropped denim jacket. I threw on my Gucci slides (similar here) and this super cute hat (you know how much I love my hats) and some round mirrored sunnies to complete the look!

Do you remember when I talked about how a leather jacket is a closet must have last week? Well, I think I’m going to have to add a denim jacket to that list too! Denim jackets always look cool and there are so many ways to wear them! The denim jacket is a Califonia girl staple! From dark wash to light wash, cropped, embroidered or oversized I want one of each!

Would you guys be interested in seeing a post about my closet check-list? What would you all have on your closet check-list? Let me know below and have a happy Monday!

Credits:

Photography by Drew Scott

My Summer Pregnancy Outfit Secrets

Making sure I look good, stay cool and feel comfortable have been my main priorities.

Outfits 3 weeks ago

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 1 month ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 2 months ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 3 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 4 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 5 months ago