Paris Fashion Week 2 years ago

Paris Meet & Greet

[parallax][/parallax]

Although I’ve been lucky enough to travel to Paris many times, this was my first time doing a meet and greet with my Parisian followers! To say that I was overwhelmed is an understatement. This was my second international meet up (first one was in Singapore), and you just never know how it will turn out. Hundreds of you guys showed up and stood out in the cold just to meet me for a few minutes. I honestly wish I could’ve spent an hour with each and every one of you guys and get to know you but there was only so much time.

There were so many special moments shared between us that I will forever cherish. There were a lot of you that started crying, and to be honest I never know how to react when that happens but all I want to say is “thank you” for being so vulnerable and for opening your heart to me. This is the reason why I do what I do. I mean sure… I love fashion and I love blogging but it’s really the community that inspires me to do what I do. The human connection and the bond that we will build along the way. So thank you to everyone that came out and waited to meet me because each and every one of you has inspired and motivated me in a way you can’t imagine!

I also want to give a huge thank you to my friends at Darphin who hosted this meet and greet. You guys know my obsession and loyalty to Darphin products so I was incredibly happy to know that each of you left with a goodie bag with some of my favorite products. I highly recommend you visit the Darphin Institute for a little facial if you ever have time because it’s life changing! I make it a point to visit them every time I’m in Paris. Thank you Darphin for treating my followers like queens!

Credits:

Photography by Drew Scott

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 7 months ago

Paris Haute Couture Week Recap

If it’s even possible, this season was even more amazing than the last! Keep scrolling to see a recap of the outfits I wore during the week!

Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago

PFW Diary: THE LAST DAY IN PARIS

If you're reading this right now, I'm somewhere up in the air on the plane back to Los Angeles! Paris Fashion Week, as always, was incredible but I'm SO EXCITED to be getting back to my Chloe Bear!

Paris Fashion Week 2 years ago

PFW Diary: Lovers in Paris

It was a bittersweet morning as Allen left to the airport to fly back home this morning. He was literally in Paris for 3 days and I wish he could've stayed longer.

Paris Fashion Week 2 years ago

PFW Diary: My Day with Valentino

Ahhhhh finally! Valentino day! There's always so much anticipation for this show as it's been a favorite of mine since day one.

Paris Fashion Week 2 years ago

PFW Diary: 4 Statement Outfits in 1 Day

When I woke up today, it was pouring rain in Paris, and Allen was still sick in bed. Not going to lie... the morning was quite rough. I was so tempted to just stay in and skip out on the shows so I could just cuddle with Allen. But I couldn't ditch another day of fashion week, like I did HERE! It was a super busy day with tons of amazing shows and gorgeous outfit changes per usual so here's a little recap of my day!

Paris Fashion Week 2 years ago