Paris Fashion Week 2 years ago

My Love Letter to Paris

Oh, Paris… Words can’t describe the feelings I have for this city. Every time I’m here, it’s like a breath of fresh air. There’s romance around every corner, inspiration at each cafe and love in every step I take. Anytime I’m here, it feels like a dream. It’s like the city itself breathes magic.

The first time I was here, I came with such big hopes and dreams. I went to my first Paris Fashion Week two years before I got pregnant and I wasn’t invited to any shows, but I made the commitment to go to the city in hopes that something might work out. My dear friend Aimee Song and I rented an apartment in Le Marais for the week and explored the city together.  I ended up getting invited to two shows once I got here and I remember feeling so frustrated that I wasn’t invited to more. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise, because now anytime I’m here, I don’t ever have enough time!

That first trip to Paris really allowed me to fall in love with the city. The history, the architecture, the people, the culture…everything has an enriched story to tell. I love how relaxed the city is. Coming from LA and the craziness of NYFW, I really love seeing how Parisians take their time with everything. No one ever seems rushed (I think I can learn a lot from the French about that).

I’m always so inspired every time I come back and every time I’m here, the feeling gets stronger. My dream is to one day bring Allen with me to Paris.  Not for fashion week.  Not for work.  Just the two of us in the city. That would be the ultimate dream. So thank you Paris, for always leaving me breathless, inspired and with a heart full of joy.

Credits:

Photography by Jana Williams

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 4 months ago

Paris Haute Couture Week Recap

If it’s even possible, this season was even more amazing than the last! Keep scrolling to see a recap of the outfits I wore during the week!

Paris Fashion Week 12 months ago

PFW Diary: THE LAST DAY IN PARIS

If you're reading this right now, I'm somewhere up in the air on the plane back to Los Angeles! Paris Fashion Week, as always, was incredible but I'm SO EXCITED to be getting back to my Chloe Bear!

Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago

PFW Diary: Lovers in Paris

It was a bittersweet morning as Allen left to the airport to fly back home this morning. He was literally in Paris for 3 days and I wish he could've stayed longer.

Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago

PFW Diary: My Day with Valentino

Ahhhhh finally! Valentino day! There's always so much anticipation for this show as it's been a favorite of mine since day one.

Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago

PFW Diary: 4 Statement Outfits in 1 Day

When I woke up today, it was pouring rain in Paris, and Allen was still sick in bed. Not going to lie... the morning was quite rough. I was so tempted to just stay in and skip out on the shows so I could just cuddle with Allen. But I couldn't ditch another day of fashion week, like I did HERE! It was a super busy day with tons of amazing shows and gorgeous outfit changes per usual so here's a little recap of my day!

Paris Fashion Week 1 year ago