Paris Fashion Week 3 years ago

How to Wear Sequins During the Day

When I hear sequins, I think of two things. One, Las Vegas. Two, New Year’s Eve party dresses. But contrary to popular belief, you can absolutely wear sequins in the daytime! I wore this sequined blazer (similar here) for the gorgeous Armani Prive show during Paris Haute Couture week. The show itself was to die for. With black velvet, deco prints, plunging necklines and the perfect hints of shimmer and even feathers, it was like watching art float down the runway.

The trick to incorporating sequins during the day is to offset it with more casual pieces, like I did with my go-to pair of flared Nobody Denim jeans. Because the blazer is such a statement piece, this knit tank and black and white Derek Lam heels (similar here) acted as the perfect neutrals. After the gloomy days, my team and I had in Paris, the day of the Armani show was bright and sunny and it was so gorgeous to watch this blazer shine in the light.

Have you ever worn sequins during the day? My tip is to start out small, like a bag or shoes. Then you can gradually work your way up to a blazer like this one or a skirt like this!

Credits:

Photography by Hana Le Van

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 11 months ago

Paris Haute Couture Week Recap

If it’s even possible, this season was even more amazing than the last! Keep scrolling to see a recap of the outfits I wore during the week!

Paris Fashion Week 2 years ago

PFW Diary: THE LAST DAY IN PARIS

If you're reading this right now, I'm somewhere up in the air on the plane back to Los Angeles! Paris Fashion Week, as always, was incredible but I'm SO EXCITED to be getting back to my Chloe Bear!

Paris Fashion Week 2 years ago

PFW Diary: Lovers in Paris

It was a bittersweet morning as Allen left to the airport to fly back home this morning. He was literally in Paris for 3 days and I wish he could've stayed longer.

Paris Fashion Week 2 years ago

PFW Diary: My Day with Valentino

Ahhhhh finally! Valentino day! There's always so much anticipation for this show as it's been a favorite of mine since day one.

Paris Fashion Week 2 years ago

PFW Diary: 4 Statement Outfits in 1 Day

When I woke up today, it was pouring rain in Paris, and Allen was still sick in bed. Not going to lie... the morning was quite rough. I was so tempted to just stay in and skip out on the shows so I could just cuddle with Allen. But I couldn't ditch another day of fashion week, like I did HERE! It was a super busy day with tons of amazing shows and gorgeous outfit changes per usual so here's a little recap of my day!

Paris Fashion Week 2 years ago