Outfits 4 years ago

Sporty Tommy

It really doesn’t get more 90’s than a Tommy Hilfiger crop top, does it? I’m a 90’s baby so when I found this sweater it brought me right back and reminded me my TLC obsession days. Way back when, I probably would’ve probably paired it with a pair of Jinko baggy jeans! Whereas here I decided to dress up this crop top with a pair of high waisted wide leg trousers which instantly makes a 90’s crop top look sophisticated and chic. I love playing with this silhouette because it makes you look so much taller! Lately I’ve been feeling more confident to rock a crop top. I feel like crop top & high waisted silhouette. I’m going to be releasing a fitness post soon, so be sure to look out for that! I decided to throw on this Madewell blue jean jacket to finish off this All-American look!

I don’t know if you guys noticed, but Karen and I have been playing around with more moody type of shots. I’ve decided that this is the direction I want to take my 2016 aesthetic in: grown, sexy and a little bit vampy. What do you guys think?

Credits:

Photography by Karen Rosalie

CRYING AT A FASHION SHOW

So many emotions this week from finishing up fashion week and crying at my favorite show this season at Valentino and Chloe successfully being a...

LIFESTYLE 4 months ago

The 3 Trends I'm Bringing into 2019

Since I'm officially off of my maternity leave, I'm so excited to start wearing non-maternity clothes again!

Fashion 6 months ago

Trends I'm Loving Right Now

While I'm always hopping from trend to trend there are three in particular that has totally captured my heart (and closet) this season.

Fashion 7 months ago

My Fashion Saving Grace

It’s been a really interesting time for me as I’m only a couple weeks away from giving birth, and as my belly is continuously growing, it’s becoming more and more difficult to find clothes that actually fit and make me feel comfortable.

Fashion 10 months ago

Why I Show Up

When I first started less than 10 years ago- it was definitely a different story.

Fashion Week 11 months ago

Accessories that Never Go Out of Style

While I might go super trendy, I'll always find myself going back to certain shapes, styles, and colors- especially when in Paris!

Fashion 1 year ago