Outfits 4 years ago

A Blue Rainstorm

[show_shopthepost_widget id=”249899″]

Photography by Karen Chen

When I saw the bold print in this  Tularosa jacket I knew I had to bring it for the Bahamas. I love how the blue in the jacket makes the blue embroidery in my shorts pop out in a subtle but chic sort of way. There’s something so amazing about being in a foreign country that can make a print feel larger than life. I love the local streets in the Bahamas, it has such a fun and homey vibe and all the locals are incredibly friendly.

I hadn’t come out with my pregnancy news yet here, so I was trying to hide my bump by tucking in a loose tank top and my Tulurosa tie shorts. Also a neat trick to hide your food belly! It’s crazy to see how fast my belly has been growing since these photos!

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Jacket: Tularosa
Clutch: Elizabeth and James
Hat: Club Monaco
Shorts: Tularosa
White T: One teaspoon
Shoes: Penelope Chilvers

The 3 Trends I'm Bringing into 2019

Since I'm officially off of my maternity leave, I'm so excited to start wearing non-maternity clothes again!

Fashion 1 month ago

Trends I'm Loving Right Now

While I'm always hopping from trend to trend there are three in particular that has totally captured my heart (and closet) this season.

Fashion 2 months ago

My Fashion Saving Grace

It’s been a really interesting time for me as I’m only a couple weeks away from giving birth, and as my belly is continuously growing, it’s becoming more and more difficult to find clothes that actually fit and make me feel comfortable.

Fashion 5 months ago

Why I Show Up

When I first started less than 10 years ago- it was definitely a different story.

Fashion Week 6 months ago

Accessories that Never Go Out of Style

While I might go super trendy, I'll always find myself going back to certain shapes, styles, and colors- especially when in Paris!

Fashion 7 months ago

My Summer Pregnancy Outfit Secrets

Making sure I look good, stay cool and feel comfortable have been my main priorities.

Outfits 8 months ago