Outfits 4 years ago

Lost Paradise

Photography by Karen Chen

What first struck me about the Bahamas is how green it all is. I love seeing our palm trees in LA but the leaves here are so lush and green, it really takes me out of my element. Surprisingly the Bahamas isn’t as hot as I had initially thought it would be. It’s incredibly humid though, so I’m thankful I packed my Three Floor dress! As you guys may have noticed, I’ve been kind of obsessed with dresses that has movement lately, and this pink pleated Three Floor dress has the perfect amount of color and twirl.

During every trip I take I make it a point to buy a piece of unique jewelry to mark every place I’ve been. It started when I went on my first trip with Allen, but now it’s become sort of a tradition. I found this piece at a little boutique and I instantly fell in love with how unique and simple it is. I love statement necklaces that pulls an outfit together to make it extra special. Do you guys have a vacation tradition? Share with me in the comments!

OUTFIT DETAILS:

Dress: Three Floor

Purse: Mackage

Necklace: Bought locally in The Bahamas

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 3 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 3 months ago

Coats I'm Loving

While I'm wishing for springtime and warm weather (check out my floral-inspired beauty picks here!), I know I still have to face the harsh, and cold, reality of winter for just a few more months.

Fashion 3 months ago

Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits

While there's something to be said for head-to-toe red, I'm loving the subtle florals, unexpected pops of color and fun silhouettes! Keep scrolling to check out my picks for Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits!

Fashion 3 months ago

The Winter Approved Crop Top Combo

Is there a better combo than wearing a cropped sweater and high waisted pants right now? I don’t think so.

Fashion 4 months ago