Outfits 4 years ago

Rep LA

Photography by Karen Chen

Hope you all had a lovely weekend! Although I was only in New York for 3 days, it’s always so good to be back in LA! Even though I’ve traveled so much to NY that it’s practically my home away from home, I’m ecstatic to be home to my frenchies and hubs.

When I think of LA, I automatically think of the iconic palm trees on melrose. That’s why this Sundry x J.crew  Palm tree tee is the perfect epitome of my love for LA. And as you guys know, I’m obsessed with white. I’m always looking for interesting details on basics such as  the subtle trimming on this white Iro blazer paired with the textured lines of these white Iro shorts

I find inspiration in every city & country I travel to, but no matter where I am I’ll always Repping L.A. What is your favorite city?

Happy Monday everyone!

OUTFIT DETAILS

Blazer: *IRO

Shorts: *IRO

Shirt: *Sundry  x J.crew

Purse: Givenchy

Rings: Mr. Kate

Earrings: Mr. Kate

Bracelet: Miansai bracelet

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 4 weeks ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 4 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 4 months ago