Outfits 4 years ago

Wear What You Eat, Eat What You Wear

If you follow me on Instagram you already know that I may have more food moments than fashion ones, right?  I was so incredibly inspired by these Judith Leiber clutches that I knew I had to do a video around some of my favorite foods.

But the REAL inspiration for this video? To be truthfully honest… I was losing focus  during a meeting because I was so incredibly hungry! As my stomache started to speak a language I didn’t understand , I told my team I needed to step out for some food. And it was once I got back from my break that I felt reenergized, refocused, and of course re inspired. That is when I had the idea of creating this video around some of my favorite foods! Food nourishes our body, fills us up, and brings us joy… at least for me that is! I can say that this is my absolute favorite video that we have produced up to date! It’s fun, quirky, sweet, but most of all yummy!

Eat what you wear, wear what you eat!!

Plaese watch the video HERE, and let me know which outfit was your favorite!!!

All clutches from Judith Leiber

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 4 weeks ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 4 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 4 months ago