Outfits 4 years ago

Seeing Stars

Photography by Karen Chen

They say surround yourself with people that either believe, support, or inspire you. I can say one of my closest friends Jeannie Lee, owner of Satine Boutique, has been able to do all 3 for me. Besides believing and supporting me when I first started in the industry, she has a way of inspiring me in so many ways. She has an incredible talent of  not only discovering new talent and designers, but also breaking them in. Every time I step foot into Satine I find myself discovering something new, this dress being one of them by a talented designer named Tata Naka.  Although this dress is a bit more colorful & bold than what I usually gravitate towards, but  I couldn’t help but feel happy when I saw it. According to my book if you can’t stop twirling, whirling, and smiling in something, then it should be yours. The End!

Have a beautiful day everyone!

Dress: *Tata Naka  via Satine Boutique

Sunglasses: Ray Ban

Purse: *Salvatore Ferragamo

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 4 weeks ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 4 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 4 months ago