Outfits 5 years ago

Radiating White

Photography by Karen Chen

After yesterdays all black post  I thought  it would be appropriate to brighten things up a little bit with a white sweater. Thankfully our Winter weather here in Los Angeles   consists of temperatures in the 70’s sunny and cool breezes and after the Polar Vortex I just experienced during NYFW, I’ve been learning to appreciate this  kind of Winter a lot more.

In my previous post, I took advantage of wearing a cut of  top and a short skirt, but for those days where it’s a little more “cooler” I always opt for a  comfy knit.   And no matter which coast I may be on, I love the look of white during the winter. Although it doesn’t qualify as a neon color, for some reason it radiates like one and is so eye catching during this season.  I know most people save white for the Summer, but I’m not one to always follow the “rules” of fashion.  I always find it more fun to break them!

OUTFIT DETAILS

Sweater- Acne (similar HERE & HERE)

Skirt- Helmut Lang

Purse- Fendi

Shoes- Stuart Weitzman (in black)

The 3 Trends I'm Bringing into 2019

Since I'm officially off of my maternity leave, I'm so excited to start wearing non-maternity clothes again!

Fashion 1 month ago

Trends I'm Loving Right Now

While I'm always hopping from trend to trend there are three in particular that has totally captured my heart (and closet) this season.

Fashion 2 months ago

My Fashion Saving Grace

It’s been a really interesting time for me as I’m only a couple weeks away from giving birth, and as my belly is continuously growing, it’s becoming more and more difficult to find clothes that actually fit and make me feel comfortable.

Fashion 5 months ago

Why I Show Up

When I first started less than 10 years ago- it was definitely a different story.

Fashion Week 6 months ago

Accessories that Never Go Out of Style

While I might go super trendy, I'll always find myself going back to certain shapes, styles, and colors- especially when in Paris!

Fashion 7 months ago

My Summer Pregnancy Outfit Secrets

Making sure I look good, stay cool and feel comfortable have been my main priorities.

Outfits 8 months ago