Outfits 6 years ago

Perplexed & Blue

Photography by Jana Williams

The day before heading out to New York, I started to style outfits together for my New York trip. I’ve learned that, after many failed attempts,  pre planning your outfits not only allows you to be stress free while traveling, but also gives you more suitcase space! This outfit was shot the day before I left for New York as I was planning my fashion week outfits. Loved this combination so much that I decided to take an outfit shot of it before I actually wore it out in New York!

Will be keeping this short since I have to wake up in 3 hours for our next shows!

GET THE LOOK

Sunglasses- *Reve By Rene

Top- *Naven (similar one HERE & HERE)

Skirt- *Alexis

Shoes- Gianvito Rossi (similar one HEREHERE , HERE & HERE)

Cuff- *LUV AJ

Purse- *MNO.logie (similar one HERE & HERE)

SHOP THE LOOK

CRYING AT A FASHION SHOW

So many emotions this week from finishing up fashion week and crying at my favorite show this season at Valentino and Chloe successfully being a...

LIFESTYLE 5 months ago

The 3 Trends I'm Bringing into 2019

Since I'm officially off of my maternity leave, I'm so excited to start wearing non-maternity clothes again!

Fashion 7 months ago

Trends I'm Loving Right Now

While I'm always hopping from trend to trend there are three in particular that has totally captured my heart (and closet) this season.

Fashion 8 months ago

My Fashion Saving Grace

It’s been a really interesting time for me as I’m only a couple weeks away from giving birth, and as my belly is continuously growing, it’s becoming more and more difficult to find clothes that actually fit and make me feel comfortable.

Fashion 11 months ago

Why I Show Up

When I first started less than 10 years ago- it was definitely a different story.

Fashion Week 12 months ago

Accessories that Never Go Out of Style

While I might go super trendy, I'll always find myself going back to certain shapes, styles, and colors- especially when in Paris!

Fashion 1 year ago