Outfits 5 years ago

Perplexed & Blue

Photography by Jana Williams

The day before heading out to New York, I started to style outfits together for my New York trip. I’ve learned that, after many failed attempts,  pre planning your outfits not only allows you to be stress free while traveling, but also gives you more suitcase space! This outfit was shot the day before I left for New York as I was planning my fashion week outfits. Loved this combination so much that I decided to take an outfit shot of it before I actually wore it out in New York!

Will be keeping this short since I have to wake up in 3 hours for our next shows!

GET THE LOOK

Sunglasses- *Reve By Rene

Top- *Naven (similar one HERE & HERE)

Skirt- *Alexis

Shoes- Gianvito Rossi (similar one HEREHERE , HERE & HERE)

Cuff- *LUV AJ

Purse- *MNO.logie (similar one HERE & HERE)

SHOP THE LOOK

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 3 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 3 months ago

Coats I'm Loving

While I'm wishing for springtime and warm weather (check out my floral-inspired beauty picks here!), I know I still have to face the harsh, and cold, reality of winter for just a few more months.

Fashion 3 months ago

Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits

While there's something to be said for head-to-toe red, I'm loving the subtle florals, unexpected pops of color and fun silhouettes! Keep scrolling to check out my picks for Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits!

Fashion 3 months ago

The Winter Approved Crop Top Combo

Is there a better combo than wearing a cropped sweater and high waisted pants right now? I don’t think so.

Fashion 4 months ago