Outfits 5 years ago

1 piece wonder

Although I am really enjoying my time in Seoul Korea, I can’t help but miss New York City!  These photos were taken during my time in the big apple on another hot July day in the city! Since I’ve landed in Seoul the weather has been just as hot, if not hotter and I have been thankful for all of the 1 pieces I packed  to help me beat the heat. Wether its In NY or in Seoul, the easiest pieces I can wear is a 1 piece that I am able to quickly slip on in the morning and slip off after a long day out!

Photography by Esther Jung

I’ve really been enjoying my time in Korea, and I’ve been documenting it all ! Don’t forget to follow me instagram if you want to be updated on everything I am doing during my time here and to find out where I am headed to next!

Happy Monday and I hope you have a great week!

GET THE LOOK

Dress – *Joy Cioci

Shoes- Zara (Similar HERE)

Purse- Chanel

Sunglasses- *Karen Walker by Revolve Clothing

Bracelet- CC Skye

SHOP THE LOOK

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 4 weeks ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 4 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 4 months ago