Outfits 5 years ago

{Slither & Stud} Python Print Blazer + Studded T

In my opinion, one of the greatest enjoyments in getting dressed  is discovering new & unexpected combinations with prints, patterns, and textures.  I’m also guilty of  hoarderering & holding onto old pieces in my closet in hopes of reviving their soul one day. This skirt being one of those pieces i’ve had for years now, awaiting for an awakening! Just like discovering a new combination, reviving an old piece  is just as exciting!

Freshened up this old skirt with a slithering python print blazer + a studded white T  + blue studded purse.

Photo by Jana From Alabama

I’m heading out to NY today for a fun little project HERE . Excited to be back in NYC!

Have a wonderful day loves, and don’t forget to play around with old pieces to make them new again!

GET THE LOOK

Blazer-  *Lovers + Friends

Shirt- *Lovers + Friends

Skirt- H&M (old)

Shoes- *Delman

NECKLACE- * Maya Brenner (similar one HERE & HERE)

Bracelet- *Gorjana

PURSE- *Rebecca Minkoff

SHOP THE LOOK

My Summer Pregnancy Outfit Secrets

Making sure I look good, stay cool and feel comfortable have been my main priorities.

Outfits 3 weeks ago

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 1 month ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 2 months ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 3 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 4 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 5 months ago