Outfits 5 years ago

{Laid Back Basics} Blue jeans + White T

In yesterday’s blog post I talked about my natural tendencies to glam things up, especially when it comes to denim. I must’ve jinxed myself because today I woke up having one of THOSE days….you know, those I don’t want to think about what i’m wearing days. So I threw on a pair of fitted dark denim & a plain white T. But of course had to pair it with killer heels & bold accessories!

{mirrored wayfarer}

{Reed Krakoff Mesh Booties}

{Rich & Skinny relaxed Ankle crop jean}

Photography by Jana From Alabama

When all else fails…. just throw on some killer heels, bold accessories, & of course a smile 🙂 Have a beautiful day loves!

GET THE LOOK

JEANS- *Rich & Skiny Jeans

SHIRT- Mossimo via Target

NECKLACE- Lionette

BELT- courtesy of the Hubbys closet 😉

PURSE- *Rebecca Minkoff

SHOES- Reed Krakoff

SHOP THE LOOK

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 3 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 3 months ago

Coats I'm Loving

While I'm wishing for springtime and warm weather (check out my floral-inspired beauty picks here!), I know I still have to face the harsh, and cold, reality of winter for just a few more months.

Fashion 3 months ago

Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits

While there's something to be said for head-to-toe red, I'm loving the subtle florals, unexpected pops of color and fun silhouettes! Keep scrolling to check out my picks for Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits!

Fashion 3 months ago

The Winter Approved Crop Top Combo

Is there a better combo than wearing a cropped sweater and high waisted pants right now? I don’t think so.

Fashion 4 months ago