Outfits 6 years ago

{Flower Chid} Floral Print Jeans

There’s nothing more summer than a pair of white floral print jeans! Although I love the white on white trend, I started to find that combination a bit repetitive  But white on white with a bold print? Yes please!!!

Also a good white blouse is one of the most basic piece that anyone can have in their closet. But sometimes its the basics that are the hardest to find, right? I’ve been thru a number of white blouses, but this one is the perfect balance of professional yet relaxed.

Photography by Jana From Alabama

Our first full day in NY was a huge success (HERE & HERE) , we made it to all 7 of our meetings! I find that everything in this city is much more efficient…especially the transportation system. What seems impossible in LA is possible here in NY!

Hope you all have a beautiful, productive, & efficient day!

Blouse- *Joie {in blue, red, nude, grey}

Jeans- *Guess {in black}

Purse- *Marie Tunor

NECKLACE- * Maya Brenner (similar one HERE & HERE)

HEELS- ASOS  (Similar)

Necklace- *Dean Davidson & Maya Brenner (cali)

CRYING AT A FASHION SHOW

So many emotions this week from finishing up fashion week and crying at my favorite show this season at Valentino and Chloe successfully being a...

LIFESTYLE 1 week ago

The 3 Trends I'm Bringing into 2019

Since I'm officially off of my maternity leave, I'm so excited to start wearing non-maternity clothes again!

Fashion 2 months ago

Trends I'm Loving Right Now

While I'm always hopping from trend to trend there are three in particular that has totally captured my heart (and closet) this season.

Fashion 3 months ago

My Fashion Saving Grace

It’s been a really interesting time for me as I’m only a couple weeks away from giving birth, and as my belly is continuously growing, it’s becoming more and more difficult to find clothes that actually fit and make me feel comfortable.

Fashion 6 months ago

Why I Show Up

When I first started less than 10 years ago- it was definitely a different story.

Fashion Week 7 months ago

Accessories that Never Go Out of Style

While I might go super trendy, I'll always find myself going back to certain shapes, styles, and colors- especially when in Paris!

Fashion 8 months ago