Outfits 5 years ago

{Flower Chid} Floral Print Jeans

There’s nothing more summer than a pair of white floral print jeans! Although I love the white on white trend, I started to find that combination a bit repetitive  But white on white with a bold print? Yes please!!!

Also a good white blouse is one of the most basic piece that anyone can have in their closet. But sometimes its the basics that are the hardest to find, right? I’ve been thru a number of white blouses, but this one is the perfect balance of professional yet relaxed.

Photography by Jana From Alabama

Our first full day in NY was a huge success (HERE & HERE) , we made it to all 7 of our meetings! I find that everything in this city is much more efficient…especially the transportation system. What seems impossible in LA is possible here in NY!

Hope you all have a beautiful, productive, & efficient day!

Blouse- *Joie {in blue, red, nude, grey}

Jeans- *Guess {in black}

Purse- *Marie Tunor

NECKLACE- * Maya Brenner (similar one HERE & HERE)

HEELS- ASOS  (Similar)

Necklace- *Dean Davidson & Maya Brenner (cali)

My Summer Pregnancy Outfit Secrets

Making sure I look good, stay cool and feel comfortable have been my main priorities.

Outfits 3 weeks ago

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 1 month ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 2 months ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 3 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 4 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 5 months ago