Beauty 5 years ago

BEAUTY- Sleek & Bold

I started off in this business as a wardrobe stylist before I started my youtube channel & blog. The thing I loved most about being a wardrobe stylist was not necessarily the finished product, but the process of conceptualizing & creating with the team.  And for the past 5 years i’ve been dreaming up & executing beautiful editorial concepts with my dear friend & photographer Karla Ticas. As i’ve had many magical moments with my creative team on set, i’m excited to announce that Karla & I will be collaborating together here on the blog to bring  beautiful & inspirational editorials!

We thought we would start off with a sleek & minimalistic beauty look! Slick back hair, strong lip, and clean face.

|PHOTOGRAPHY by Karla Ticas | MAKEUP by Leibi Carias | HAIR by Sienree |

| Makeup used- Giorgio Armani foundation,  Yves Saint Laurent Blush Satin & matte blush , Chanel lumier illuminating base,  Tom Ford lipstick, Anastasia Brow Pen |

Revealing my Wavy Hair Secrets

So you know that lyric in Beyoncé song- "I woke up like this?" I actually kinda did. Well, when it comes to my hair at least.

Hair Tips 2 weeks ago

What to Do When Your Skin Freaks Out

In less than 5 minutes of using BPO, my entire face felt like it was on fire and became full on red, itchy and dry all over.

Skin Tips 2 weeks ago

Science That Will Change Your Skin

So beyond trying and testing products, I really rely on word of mouth.

Skin Tips 2 weeks ago

How You Should Be Layering Sunscreen

Finding a way to properly layer your sunscreen with the rest of your beauty products is kind of weird.

Skin Tips 3 weeks ago

The Beauty Upgrades You Need this Summer

Finding new and exciting beauty products is one of my favorite parts of my job! A few months ago I shared some of my favorite...

Beauty 3 weeks ago

Get Ready With Me Makeup Routine ft. Whitney Port

Back with a new chatty Get Ready With Me (GRWM) with my dear Whitney Port. We answered a few of your dms about fashion, motherhood,...

Chriselle Inc. 1 month ago