Outfits 5 years ago

Oh, Isabel

Our internet unexpectedly stopped working this morning at the office, so the Chriselle INC. girls & I spent the day working out of our old office….STARBUCKS! (will be sharing a blog post on that later). And then we headed over to one of my all time favorite boutiques in LA- Satine.  Couldn’t help but  style up a head to toe Isabel Marant look with all of their new pieces that just arrived at the store (minus the wang vest). During the spring & Summer 99% of the time you will catch me in either a skirt or a dress!  This specific skirt was calling my name- from the unique  gathered waist wrap to the intricate embroidery…could be a great addition to my collection.

{OUTFIT via Satine}

| SKIRT/SHIRT/SHOES –Isabel Marant | VEST- Alexander Wang | PURSE- Isabel Marant | SUNGLASSES-  Michael Kors (want these HERE & HERE) | RINGS- Lionette & Gorjana | BRACELETS- Gorjana |

|PHOTOGRAPHY by- Stacey Esteban |

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 4 weeks ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 4 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 4 months ago