Outfits 5 years ago

Straight Off The Runway

As i’m writing to you guys from the sunny 80 degrees country side of Santa Ynez (a few miles in from Santa Barbara), it’s hard to believe that these images were taken just a few days ago in snowy New York. Fashion Week is one of those  chaotic weeks that you just love to hate and hate to love. From 6 am call times, schlepping around town in the snow in 5 inchers, cramming back to back shows, multiple wardrobe changes between bathroom stalls…..fashion week is definitely not for the faint of heart. But not gonna lie…I already miss the madness of it all!

Photography by Jana Williams

After seeing all the models rock their beanies down BCBG MAXAZRIA & the sporty caps at Herve Leger this season I was inspired to bring a little runway into my own wardrobe. I was lucky enough to score the Herve Leger sports cap that I was obsessing over straight off the runway after the show….thanks to my dear Cuit! ’tis the season to be sporty!

Happy Sunday Funday!

xoxo

Leather Blouse- C&C (similar one HERE)

Sweater Dress- Joy Cioci

Sunglasses- Oliver Peoples

Bracelet-  Shay accessories

Boots- Chloe

Purse- Celine

Hat- Herve Leger (similar one HERE)

My Summer Pregnancy Outfit Secrets

Making sure I look good, stay cool and feel comfortable have been my main priorities.

Outfits 3 weeks ago

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 1 month ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 2 months ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 3 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 4 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 5 months ago