Outfits 6 years ago

The Green Door

Photography by Jana Williams

The weather in LA has been extremely cold this week, which gave me the excuse to finally wear my faux fur jacket out!! This weather is prepping me for the freezing weather in Utah for Sundance this weekend and fashion week coming up in New York!

Jana & I found ourselves exploring downtown LA once again, and we came acros this beautiful textured green door. To our surprise it was the downtown LA public library…I had to ask myself how did we not come across this beautiful building until now? I’m 100% guilty of this, but many times we are so occupied being on our phones that we blindly walk right across beautiful landmarks right before us! Making it a personal goal to be on the phone less to enjoy the moment, things, and people around me!

Heading up to beautiful Santa Barbara today to shoot part 2 of #TheTprojet!

xoxo

Jacket- Guess

Shirt- Rory Beca

Jeans- DL1961 x Bag Snob

Necklace- Jennifer Zeuner

Ring- Lionette

Purse- Valentino

CRYING AT A FASHION SHOW

So many emotions this week from finishing up fashion week and crying at my favorite show this season at Valentino and Chloe successfully being a...

LIFESTYLE 3 months ago

The 3 Trends I'm Bringing into 2019

Since I'm officially off of my maternity leave, I'm so excited to start wearing non-maternity clothes again!

Fashion 5 months ago

Trends I'm Loving Right Now

While I'm always hopping from trend to trend there are three in particular that has totally captured my heart (and closet) this season.

Fashion 6 months ago

My Fashion Saving Grace

It’s been a really interesting time for me as I’m only a couple weeks away from giving birth, and as my belly is continuously growing, it’s becoming more and more difficult to find clothes that actually fit and make me feel comfortable.

Fashion 9 months ago

Why I Show Up

When I first started less than 10 years ago- it was definitely a different story.

Fashion Week 9 months ago

Accessories that Never Go Out of Style

While I might go super trendy, I'll always find myself going back to certain shapes, styles, and colors- especially when in Paris!

Fashion 11 months ago