Outfits 5 years ago

The New Space

If you guys follow me on instagram you already heard the news HERE & HERE, but we finally found a new place to call home for the Chriselle Inc. team! It’s been months since we’ve been on the search for the perfect office space, and when we came across this space in downtown LA..i knew within a heartbeat that it was the “one.” What really sold me was the lighting along with huge ceiling to floor windows. Coincidentally enough it’s right across the street from my old loft that I lived in for the past 4 years!!

I got to take some quick shots  at the new office with my outfit for today’s post, but you’re going to have to wait until we are fully settled in to get an office tour!!

Todays look is all about comfort with pops of statement

Paired this  oversized metallic sweater along with this gorgeous statement stone necklace & matching cuff.

Paired my favorite pair of Boyfriends with  Aimee of Song Of Style’s shoe design for Schutz!  These heels instantly spice up a pair of casual jeans.

Hope you all have a beautiful day!!!

xoxo

SHOP THE LOOK

Sweater- C&C

Jeans- Citizens of Humanity

Shoes- Aimee Song for Schutz Shoes

Purse- Tiffany & Co.

Necklace- Karla Deras x Roman Luxe

Bracelet- Karla Deras x Roman Luxe

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 3 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 3 months ago

Coats I'm Loving

While I'm wishing for springtime and warm weather (check out my floral-inspired beauty picks here!), I know I still have to face the harsh, and cold, reality of winter for just a few more months.

Fashion 3 months ago

Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits

While there's something to be said for head-to-toe red, I'm loving the subtle florals, unexpected pops of color and fun silhouettes! Keep scrolling to check out my picks for Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits!

Fashion 3 months ago

The Winter Approved Crop Top Combo

Is there a better combo than wearing a cropped sweater and high waisted pants right now? I don’t think so.

Fashion 4 months ago