Outfits 6 years ago

Layer Up!

Photography by Jana Williams

Fall/Winter is one of those seasons that gives you all the reason to mash up all of your favorite pieces into one look. As the indecisive LA weather continues…we were lucky enough to get a bit of gloom which gave me all the reason to pile those layers on- as if a leopard blouse paired with a leather jacket wasn’t enough…..had to top it off with this fuzzy vest.

Apologies on the 3 picture post, but we ran out of battery in the middle of our shoot! It’s been a crazy week and i’m looking forward to unwinding and relaxing before we head out to NY next week!

HAPPY FRIDAY loves!

xoxo

SHOP THE LOOK

blouse- Joie // jacket- ALC (old but similar one HERE) // vest- Joie // jeans- J BRAND // Chain Bracelet- Gorjana // Gold bangles- Gorjana // Sunglasses- DIOR // Watch- Daniel Wellington //Gold Rings- Loud Love Jewelry// earrings- Lionette // shoes- Balenciaga // purse- Celine

GET THE LOOK FOR LESS

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 1 month ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 4 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 4 months ago