Outfits 6 years ago

Denim on Denim Done Right

Photography by Jana Williams

I’ve always loved the idea of denim on denim, but find it harder  to pull off  than what it actually seems- especially when you dont have the right denim wash to pair together. Nonetheless this denim trimmed sheer blouse, another awesome find from DailyLook, makes the denim on denim trend look so effortless paired with my fave skinnies.

Lately i’ve been wearing tons of long sleeve blouses paired with jackets, and i’m hoping that the weather will soon cool down here in LA!! Speaking of fall fashion we just launched the first episode of our Fall Series on the channel yesterday HERE!

Have a lovely day!!

xoxo

OUTFIT DETAILS

BLOUSE- thanks to DAILYLOOK

Jeans- thanks to Jbrand

Shoes- thanks to J.W Anderson for ALDO

Purse- Emily Cho (similar one HERE)

Arm Candy- DailyLook Skull Bracelet, DailyLook Handcuff Bracelet, Spike Bracelet, Gorjana Chevron Bangle

, Harbor Chain.  Givenchy Diamond Bracelet

Earrings- Vintage

Rings- thanks to Jennifer Zeuner monogram ring, thanks to Blee Inara Infinity Ring , thanks to Gorjana Stackable rings

Nails- thanks to Essie  in Blue Rhapsody

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 4 weeks ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 4 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 4 months ago