Outfits 6 years ago

HAPPY SUNDAY & A New Addition

Photography by Jana Williams

HAPPY SUNDAY & MOTHERS DAY loves!

Hope everyone is enjoying their last relaxing moments before we jump into our busy chaotic routine tomorrow morning! Wanted to give you a little glimpse into tomorrow’s Outfit post & also introduce you to my newest addition- the Celine trapeze in calfskin terracota from the Summer 2012 collection. (If you follow me on instagram you probably already recognize her from Here & Here) I’ve been eyeing this tri color trapeze for quite some time, but never got around to buying it until my recent trip to NY. Hey, every girl deserves to spoil themselves every so often, right?

Have a lovely evening & see you loves back here tomorrow morning!!

xoxo

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 1 month ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 4 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 4 months ago