Outfits 6 years ago

TWEED + PAISLEY

Photography by- Jana Williams

Here are 2 staples that  {i think} every girl needs in their closet 1. a pair of denim cut off shorts 2. a Tweed jacket. Especially when the basics have a twist on them….. such as these paisley print shorts!  I took a visit to the Citizens Of Humanity showroom last week where Marina told me that “Paisleys are the new floral” so if you haven’t gotten the memo yet….well now you have! You are welcome!

Absolutely obsessed with this tweed boucle jacket that arrived at my doorstep the other day from Mcginn…I’ve worn it 2 straight days in a row  & i’m contemplating if I should wear it again! ( no shame …i’m proud to say im a mixer, matcher, & rotater!)

Hope you are having a lovely week so far! it’s almost the weekend!!

xoxo

Blouse- Zara

Jacket- thans to  Mcginn tweed Jacket

Shorts- thanks to Citizens Of Humanity

Purse- thanks to Coach

Shoes- Zara

Watch- Michael Kors

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 1 month ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 4 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 4 months ago