Outfits 6 years ago

THE DROPWAIST COMFORT

Photography by Karla Ticas

….and If you follow me on twitter and facebook i’m sure you have noticed the silence. It’s been an awfully amazingly ridiculously busy week for us here from filming for the FAWN network and many other side projects that are currently in the works. Days like thus calls for easy slip on slip off dresses like this drop waist white dress paired with a fuzzy oversized granny cardigan. Oh and cant forget about the cateye frames that give an instant (faux) lift to those tired eyes! What is YOUR exhausted & tired easy go to outfit??

xoxo

SUNGLASSES- Dior Cat eye

DRESS- Zara (but lusting over this one HERE)

Jacket- Zara (similar one HERE)

Clutch- Jimmy Choo (similar tiger style HERE)

NECKLACE- thanks to Maya Brenner DesignsAnthropologie twig necklace

ARM CANDY-  thanks to Coach bow silver bracelet, Gold Spike bracelet, BCBG braided Bracelet

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 3 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 3 months ago

Coats I'm Loving

While I'm wishing for springtime and warm weather (check out my floral-inspired beauty picks here!), I know I still have to face the harsh, and cold, reality of winter for just a few more months.

Fashion 3 months ago

Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits

While there's something to be said for head-to-toe red, I'm loving the subtle florals, unexpected pops of color and fun silhouettes! Keep scrolling to check out my picks for Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits!

Fashion 3 months ago

The Winter Approved Crop Top Combo

Is there a better combo than wearing a cropped sweater and high waisted pants right now? I don’t think so.

Fashion 4 months ago