Outfits 6 years ago

SWEETS

Photography by Jana Williams

{Tweed Jacket, Seafoam Knitteed Sweater, Denim Button up Shirt, Leather Mini Skirt, Zara Wedge Shoes (similar discounted shoes) , Chan Luu Wrap Bracelet, J.Crew Bracelets, Gold Spike Bracelet, Gold Studs, Gorjana Ring}

Spent the weekend frolicking mostly in pastels …i’m especially loving this seafoam green color for this season! A mixture of leather, denim, knit, & tweed…. i’m a sucker for layering & texturizing my outfits! Spent  Saturday night with my bestie Michelle Phan catching up over our fave desert (A pix of us HERE pigging out)  , and last night I spent the evening with my love Aimee from Song Of Style catching up over dessert too ( a Pix of us HERE after the US Weekly Oscar Party) … so as you can see It was a one too many calories & very SWEET weekend in every literal sense possible!

Starting off the week with 2 very important meetings this monday morning! Another Week Another Chance to chase after what we love most! Hope you have a lovely start to a brand new week!

Love,

Chriselle

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 4 weeks ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 4 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 4 months ago