Outfits 6 years ago

Primary Colors

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Photography by- Jana Williams

{Sachin + Babi shirt dress, Sachin + Babi Jacket (similar tweed jacket here), Rochas Purse, Lanvin belt, House of Harlow bracelet, House of Harlow ring, Vintage necklace & bracelet, Tibi iphone case, All pieces available at SATINE BOUTIQUE}

Having a myriad of things to do…i’ve found myself sleeping less, being more stressed, and buried under endless amount of projects! So today I decided in the morning to give me some loving and spend some time with myself for once! Went to the gym this morning..got in a real good sweat, grabbed a quick breakfast, than dressed in Primary Colors from head to toe! I realized I feel the most relaxed when I start off the morning with myself, a good sweat, and some color! What do you do when your feeling a bit  overwhelmed and need to unwind?

Love,

Chriselle

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 1 month ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 4 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 4 months ago