Outfits 6 years ago

Buttery Butter Soft

Photography by Jana Williams

{Carven Jacket, Carven Skirt (similar one here), Lanvin belt , Rochas clutch, Rings & Bracelets (left) –CBD by Charlotte Bjorlin D’elia BRACELETS – J. crew (right), Barton Perriera Sunglasses (similar one here), Bow flats , All pieces available at SATINE BOUTIQUE}

_________________________________________________________________

The weather has been so astonishingly amazing…it is nearly impossible not to wear pastels & a big smile nowadays! Adding yellow accents to my past few outfit has brought me much luck and miles and miles of sunshine! I guess this goes back to the Color Therapy tutorial I created a couple weeks ago (see the tutorial here). I also find PASTEL Leather pieces much more wearable & light hearted for the warm weather! Also obsessing over this yellow Rochas clutch..it’s that perfect buttery yellow that anyone can dream of and not to mention Buttery Butter Soft!

It’s been a crazy craze week with endless amounts of fittings & meetings with clients, but it’s also been a hopeful week with a little glimpse into the future, and its looking quite bright!

HAPPY FEBRUARY..it’s the season of LOVE! Will be filming a Vday tutorial & giveaway today!

Love,

Chriselle

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 3 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 3 months ago

Coats I'm Loving

While I'm wishing for springtime and warm weather (check out my floral-inspired beauty picks here!), I know I still have to face the harsh, and cold, reality of winter for just a few more months.

Fashion 3 months ago

Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits

While there's something to be said for head-to-toe red, I'm loving the subtle florals, unexpected pops of color and fun silhouettes! Keep scrolling to check out my picks for Unexpected Valentine's Day Outfits!

Fashion 3 months ago

The Winter Approved Crop Top Combo

Is there a better combo than wearing a cropped sweater and high waisted pants right now? I don’t think so.

Fashion 4 months ago