Outfits 6 years ago

TANGERINE

Photography by Jana Williams

{zara dress, Zara jacket, gifted Kelly Wearstler Scarf, Nanda shoes}

As a kid my mom would joke, “if you eat too much of it you will turn into it!” …so as of last night i’ve been munching on a whole lot of tangerines (mainly because I felt a little under the weather and wanted to jam pack my body with vitamin C), and look who turned into a tangerine this morning?? haha! ok ok… All joking aside, i’m in love with this pastel tangerine orange hue! The idea of dressing in the same colors from head to toe used to be a huge no no but hey, all {fashion} rules are made to be broken, right? (have you seen my fashion Rules tutorial here?)

I’ll be uploading a fun little tutorial tonight on the power of color (have you guys noticed that i’ve been wearing alot more color lately than usual?). Stay tuned loves!

Hope you have a beautiful & a tangerine-estic day 😛

Love,

Chriselle

This is the Only Thing that Fits Me Right Now

I've been holding out as long as possible to buy any maternity clothes, so I've been turning my closet upside down to find anything that can fit over my growing belly.

Outfits 2 weeks ago

How To Look Chic on the Go..Always

Sharing 7 of my hacks to looking chic at all times!

Fashion 1 month ago

Festival Outfits You'll Wear all Spring

But the best part is that these looks can take you through the festival season and into Spring and Summer! Keep scrolling to see the looks Hannah and I styled for our trip to "Coachella" ;)

Fashion 2 months ago

Paris & Milan Outfits + Trend Report

Sharing 15 of my favorite outfits I wore during Paris and Milan Fashion week over the span of 2 weeks.

Fashion 3 months ago

Winter Looks to Take Into Spring

As I was going through some of my fashion week outfits, I realized that even though it's still freezing outside, I'm already incorporating Spring colors and trends into my looks! Keep scrolling to see some of my favorite winter looks into spring trends!

Fashion 4 months ago

5 Pieces for Under $100 You'll Wear All Spring

I’m so excited to share the 5 pieces for under $100 you’ll wear all Spring!

Fashion 4 months ago